Well-trained teams develop new skills more easily and obtain more solid, long-lasting results. That’s why investing in the training and development of your employees is an investment with guaranteed returns that futureproof your company.
To begin enhancing a training project, it’s necessary to select and implement an LMS (Learning Management System).
Moodle is one of the world’s most popular LMSs. It first emerged in 2002 and initially it was widely adopted by educational organizations that provide distance learning.
As the years went by, Moodle evolved rapidly. New resources have come up to cater for corporate needs, such as:
- Skills management;
- Staff development plans;
- Team management;
- Corporate reports, etc.
Currently, it’s a flexible, highly customizable LMS that offers hundreds of plug-ins. Moodle is an excellent tool to optimize your investments in training.
Moodle has three main advantages:
- Friendly platform management: it allows anyone to manage the learning environment without dependence on a specialized technician;
- On-going update and innovation process: the most complete set of educational resources and an active community of developers that continuously creates plug-ins and innovative solutions;
- Customizable platform: it adapts to all the needs and processes of companies and educational organizations.
In addition to these three advantages, Moodle also offers several features. Take a look at some of them:
- Customizable design and layout;
- Customizable modules for managing structure and content;
- Desktop and mobile versions.
- Simplified integration with various management systems (HR, Sales, Marketing, Finance);
- Customizable learning management reports;
- Options for supervision of learner development;
- Management of activities, user capabilities, and permissions;
- Detailed reports and metrics about performance;
- Management of calendars and scheduled activities.
- Communication, notification, and automatic alerts;
- Frequent security updates;
- Simple objects and plug-in management;
- Collaborative tools and activities;
- Content management;
- Hosting and delivery of training modules;
- Content customization and update;
- Possibility to add external resources;
- Integration of multimedia contents;
- Forums, quizzes and interactive activities.
- Automation of assessment programs;
- 360 employee assessment;
- Skills assessment;
- Goal setting and assessment;
- Assessment of previously established KPIs.
The e-learning format allows you to maintain your strategic objectives aligned with your training needs. Implement your corporate education program in a new and innovative way with Moodle.
Want to know more about Moodle? Click here and talk to Kaptiva.